At long last I've assembled the duplex room box for this kitchen and glued in the wallcovering. I've dry-fit the clay tiles, the small window, and the French windows. The furniture with some of the accessories will fit in nicely. My plan is to glue on ceiling paper and beams plus I'll put mortar between the clay tiles. Window treatments will come much later as I never can decide what to do. There will be a copper rack hanging over the work table for copper pots & pans and a lovely little French Parlor chandelier for over the table. Obviously this is a work-in-progress ~ I just wanted to see if I was going in the direction of the ideas I had in my mind. Often that doesn't happen.....Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Country French Kitchen
At long last I've assembled the duplex room box for this kitchen and glued in the wallcovering. I've dry-fit the clay tiles, the small window, and the French windows. The furniture with some of the accessories will fit in nicely. My plan is to glue on ceiling paper and beams plus I'll put mortar between the clay tiles. Window treatments will come much later as I never can decide what to do. There will be a copper rack hanging over the work table for copper pots & pans and a lovely little French Parlor chandelier for over the table. Obviously this is a work-in-progress ~ I just wanted to see if I was going in the direction of the ideas I had in my mind. Often that doesn't happen.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your French kitchen miniture. I had a friend, who has sinced passed away that spent most of her retirement years making miniture rooms. It was so much fun to go to her home and just look.
Thank you for viewing my blog.
Sharon
Post a Comment